From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- RT @HeirloomK: #Spring has Sprung kids cookie decorating workshop happening at @wfmmonmouthnj Wall @sweetdanib - https://t.co/RkVtgfls3A 04:25:57 PM April 17, 2017 from Twitter Lite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved switching it up with this neutral color palette for Easter requested by @MindyWeiss! xo https://t.co/82tToUxLEa 08:26:46 AM April 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An Eggcellent Easter Cookie Decorating Workshop Tickets, Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 2:30 PM | Eventbrite https://t.co/P0XJ03A1R3 10:00:06 AM April 12, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sure you can sprinkle the sprinkles on, but those last ones need to be hand placed with a… https://t.co/f8p2Xewphq 03:48:19 PM April 10, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "An Eggcellent Easter Cookie Decorating Workshop" on Eventbrite! 🐰❤ #easter #cookie #DIY https://t.co/h555V8zGyZ https://t.co/nbpG8W2WeF 01:50:59 PM March 31, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite