From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- When the cutest guy orders flowers for the cutest girl! ❤❤ #lifeissweetsdb… https://t.co/TvE9q5t0Rf 11:58:24 AM March 22, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Brrr! In honor of this crazy March weather, our next Whole Foods cookie decorating theme is "In… https://t.co/saX3m1USOl 08:39:51 AM March 16, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- And the waves will wash it all away... 🌊❤ #saturdayvibes #lifeissweetsdb @ Asbury Park, New… https://t.co/8E9t7Pklwc 11:21:27 AM March 04, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @T_Money903 ok if we share these photos on our Wesley Lake page and credit you? Hoping all our neighbors are safe. 07:53:10 AM March 03, 2017 from Mobile Web (M5) in reply to T_Money903 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Up on the blog... an intergalactic space themed birthday party with @ms_living ❤ ✨link in… https://t.co/2xrNNOhMqD 11:26:50 AM February 24, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite