From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Up on the blog... an intergalactic space themed birthday party with @ms_living ❤ ✨link in… https://t.co/2xrNNOhMqD 10:26:50 AM February 24, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Of course I had hoped a photo of our cookie favor for this gorgeous galaxy party would make it… https://t.co/k5vMKwcxe7 06:25:15 PM February 23, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- COOKIE LUCK Cookie Decorating Workshop Tickets, Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 2:00 PM | Eventbrite https://t.co/fro1DVDKkt 12:09:19 PM February 23, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- COOKIE LUCK Cookie Decorating Workshop Tickets, Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 2:00 PM | Eventbrite https://t.co/fro1DVDKkt 08:35:56 AM February 18, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thinking I'll raise a few glasses tonight... ❤ #whoswithme #lifeissweetsdb @ Asbury… https://t.co/FUMrprLX3q 05:17:30 PM February 17, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite