From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Always busy! Xo #beach #bracelet #craft http://t.co/6K6YjLlUMg 03:48:37 PM August 20, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Yellow #watermelon! What the?!? Xo #summer #fruit @ Nantucket Island http://t.co/h2kr5Vr9bR 01:16:45 PM August 20, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Best souvenir ever! ❤️ #localfresh #lobster #craft #fiorisdojawscountry http://t.co/owM6xaX0jI 02:15:44 PM August 19, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Late to checkout due to pancake eating but with a breakfast view like this can you blame us? #Nantucket here we... http://t.co/pWxE4a14Qw 11:37:29 AM August 19, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Party donut for #breakfast- yes!!! Got the last one after waiting in a long line at this amazing Martha's... http://t.co/3gLMqzvFLg 10:48:31 AM August 18, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite