From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Living it up at the @sheknows Spring Fling! Xo #skexperts #nyc http://t.co/LJ1wq3mh27 about 7 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hearts in fave colors and textures! Xo #sugar #sprinkles #gold http://t.co/JXBh8Lm4zS about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Earth Day! Xo #earthday http://t.co/muXfBkEf9o 11:29:56 AM April 22, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Earth Day! Xo #earthday http://t.co/JqNYbO8MXt 10:56:58 AM April 22, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you to everyone who shared their Easter sweetness with us... Here's the ever adorable Ruby, who appreciated... http://t.co/n6z1deRTaY 09:01:24 AM April 21, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite