From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Late Halloween happy hour... Happy weekend everybody! Xo #tgif #happyhalloween #dirtymartini #zombies http://t.co/SjfSD7NoS7 about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Halloween is here! Woohoo! Xo #happyhalloween #SDBMrBones http://t.co/IYR969AhS6 about 17 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dem bones, dem bones, dem Mr. Bones! Xo #SDBMrBones #skeleton #halloween http://t.co/90arprEECn 05:25:30 PM October 30, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On this #NationalCatDay and #Halloween Eve (yes!!!), we invite you to check out our SweetDaniB TV Halloween 14... http://t.co/RD8B5jsWGv 09:08:20 AM October 30, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Up next to the blog... transform your #Halloween gourds into golden Thanksgiving gourds in a few easy DIY steps!... http://t.co/Gs7lOMPaCh 05:23:50 PM October 29, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite