From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Last dozen of a week of 300 cookies iced... Happy Friday everybody! Xo #tgif #lifeissweetsdb #spreadthelove http://t.co/K3gC5FvvCB 09:06:03 AM September 19, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks for a lovely and delish "Brides & Bubbly" evening luxehoboken @wiowithus tulleskirts! Xo… http://t.co/SKmt9Q3MgJ 07:21:10 AM September 18, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Insta Post 1001: Still spreading the love building the most delicious cookie platter for tonight's… http://t.co/lgW0nvrvRt 05:55:14 PM September 17, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." ~Marilyn Monroe #shoe #cookie #fashionweek http://t.co/wj6nxiOKYy 01:08:51 PM September 17, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Corgis!!! ❤️ #dog #cookie #weddingfavor Martha Stewart Weddings http://t.co/SbzNIkFoTS 10:27:02 AM September 16, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite