From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Cheers! Xo #sundayfunday #sundaydinner #bubbly #bloodorange http://t.co/3L7wXODFPU about 8 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preps for "I Love Lucy" party underway... Happy Saturday! Xo #ILoveLucy #birthday #saturday http://t.co/ZuNo0kxSln 11:32:08 AM March 08, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wake up stare. Xo #ilovemydog #ilovemyjackrussell #jrt #jrtpost #spotandhope http://t.co/5aAowpNe2f 09:07:11 AM March 08, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's Friday. Time to party! Xo #tgif #partyanimal #sdbhugmonster http://t.co/OfKhc9TZkR 09:46:28 AM March 07, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dear Friends, Cookiers & Candy Experts, Can anyone identify this white candy that looks like a golf ball or... http://t.co/V98Vbi2bG1 06:27:46 PM March 05, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite