From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Have a beautiful day! Xo #dahlia #summer #flowers http://t.co/3YAqBXIIwS about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bus stop. Xo #blackandwhite madewell samandlibby coach @ Weehawken, New Jersey http://t.co/7BipJDTrsP about 9 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My desk this morning... Not a bad way to start the week! Happy #Monday! Xo #flowers #propstylist… http://t.co/OsUXmbgypq 08:35:21 AM July 21, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #NationalIceCreamDay @benandjerrys #coffeeheathbar #chipwich #chocolatesprinkles http://t.co/dBBYAJf1O3 10:34:00 PM July 20, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fave pasta sauce of #summer waiting for wheat pasta to reach the perfect al dente... Fresh tomatoes,… http://t.co/cTMBsyYYpT 08:08:17 PM July 20, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite