From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Happy Tuesday! Xo #ilovemydog #sunshine #jrt #spotandhope #dogsofinstagram http://t.co/jb31MvRkOG about 6 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend! Happy Tuesday... Xo http://t.co/58kxz0ZEIy about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We walked across town to get a pic of this one... I got up there and a woman said to me "best cloud… http://t.co/y6v7aC17N7 about 16 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A crafty morning... Xo #handprint #craft #memory #clay #jrt #ilovemydog #spotandhope http://t.co/py2XOa8s0Z 01:50:56 PM September 01, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goodbye to #Summer #Sandcastles up on the blog today... that's a #cookie decorated with cookies-… http://t.co/uHfbFcDR3O 01:16:31 PM August 30, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite