From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Swirly Designs - Handmade Polymer Clay ornaments Holiday 2013 collection is up! Snatch up our signature Gingerman... http://t.co/RBOAiI5ljj about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Winter ONEderland Snowflake birthday cookie favors... Such a cute theme! Xo #snow #birthday #cookie #favor http://t.co/NYDVgqDzlp 09:41:26 AM December 06, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We can hardly wait for the Swirly Designs - Handmade Polymer Clay ornaments Holiday launch this coming Saturday!... http://t.co/4e7VT2tI5P 09:44:00 AM December 05, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A baby shower break from Holiday cookies... Sweet! Xo #BabyShower #favor http://t.co/EnLpe5lAef 09:52:08 AM December 04, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have the feeling you expert icers can figure out how we dressed up our Love Angel for Holiday time but just in... http://t.co/KvdEJ6OM05 10:19:50 AM December 03, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite