From MARTHA STEWART LIVING
"There’s nothing cookie-cutter about these delightful creations. With an ingenious icing technique, it’s easy to turn basic sugar cookies into edible works of art. Fancy cookies like these are usually decorated with a piping bag. But Dani Fiori, a stylist for The Martha Stewart Show and the founder of Sweet Dani B., came up with a simpler way: plastic squeeze bottles. 'It’s much neater,' she says, and 't’s more like drawing.'
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING December 2009
- Women's March Asbury Park Tickets, Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 12:00 PM | Eventbrite https://t.co/KnCTNwDgO9 12:25:59 PM January 13, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Winter one-derland first birthday cookie platter ❤ #❄️ #lifeissweetsdb @ Weehawken, New Jersey https://t.co/zyBY2tDy5E 11:25:33 AM January 13, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Winter one-derland first birthday cookie platter ❤ #lifeissweetsdb @ Weehawken, New Jersey https://t.co/xFUOAflcrV 11:13:36 AM January 13, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SPREAD THE LOVE Cookie Decorating Workshop Tickets, Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 4:00 PM | Eventbrite https://t.co/lx6KhEV0a2 06:16:01 PM January 09, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Save the Date! Our "Spread the Love" Cookie Decorating workshop will be February 12th at… https://t.co/6ebcLFizI2 01:00:39 PM January 07, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite