Cookie Classes, Workshops and Events!
Registration for this workshop is closed. Stay tuned for details coming soon about our upcoming Summer cookie workshop!
Private Cookie Lesson with Sweet Dani B
Learn how to ice beautiful and delicious decorative cookies in the comfort of your own kitchen or ice with Dani in her studio!
- $250 for up to 2 people
- 2 hour session
- Includes all supplies plus 1 Deluxe Sweet Dani B Expert Icing Bottle Kits and 1 Heart Applicator Tweezer to keep
- Learn how to make “the best” royal icing and color it, learn how to fill Dani’s icing bottles
- Learn how to ice 3 to 4 different cookie shapes of your choice (see suggested theme choices below).
- Dani will demo a step by step icing how to, then walk you thru the process of icing on your own. Take your creations plus the rest of blank cookies to go.
- Session includes one batch of blank sugar cookies and decorations (depending on shapes selected, approx. 12- 20 cookies included)
Add one hour sugar cookie, chocolate, or gingerbread dough making lesson= $100+ baking shopping list
Suggested Cookie Themes to choose from:
November: Leaf, Acorn, Turkey
December: Snowflake, Snowglobe, Mitten
Valentine: Heart, Love Angel, Lovebird
Winter: Snow Dude, Snow Diva, Hot chocolate
Christmas: Santa, Angel, Snowflake
Nativity: Baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph
Beautiful Bugs: Butterfly, Bee, Ladybug
Gnomes and ‘Shrooms: Gnome, Gnomi, Mushroom
Cocktails: Beer, Martini, Margarita
Oh Baby: Baby face, Onesie, Baby Carriage
July 4th: Firework, Flip Flop, Patriotic Owl
Menagerie: Lion, Elephant, Giraffe
Winter Menagerie: Penguin, Polar bear, Sheep
Summer: Smiling Fish, Sun, Clam
Shark Week: Shark, Wave, Anchor
If you would like to add an additional cookie to your lesson, please inquire. Additional baking and icing fee may apply.
*** Cookie designs learned in private lessons and workshops are not intended for commercial use. We realize you may include one or two of Dani’s designs if you are selling cookies at a craft fair or a farmers market, but we ask that you please refrain from using SDB signature designs as your business icon or identity. If you would like to include an SDB design in your bakery we are happy to discuss licensing opportunities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org***
Thank you to all who attended our Valentine Cookie Workshops (see the behind the scenes here)…