October is such a fun month! While its always sad for me to see summer go, I absolutely love so many of the things Autumn on the East coast has to offer- Halloween being one of them! There were a few years there where I dreaded the idea of getting dressed up but thinking back to my childhood, I recall really enjoying the fun of dressing up and trolling the neighborhood with our group of neighborhood friends with parent guardians in tow (they used to dress up too!). The simple idea of throwing a sheet over one’s head is what inspired our latest cookie cutter by CopperGifts.com, the Trick-Or-Treater Ghost.
This is a fun and easy cookie to decorate! Just see for yourself!
As promised in the video… there are many many options to dress up the shoes on these trick or treaters!
The Supply List for the Trick-Or-Treater Ghost is as follows:
- Baked Trick or Treater Cookies (get cookie cutter here)
- Sweet Dani B Icing Expert Bottle Kit (Thick tip icing bottle filled with white, Thin tip icing bottle filled with stiffer white icing, Thin tip icing bottle in desired shoe color, Thin tip icing bottle in fleshtone)
- Sweet Dani B Decorating Tweezers
- Marshmallow or gumdrop pumpkin candy
- Sugar googly eyes or smaller icing eyes
- Multicolored Jimmies
For a full and clickable supply list, and to see various icing supply options check out or Trick-Or-Treater Ghost Pinboard on Pinterest!
We hope you love this cookie as much as we do! Look for more Halloween cookie fun to follow! Mwwhaahaa! Woohoo! Xo Dani